WCC is committed to helping students connect with resources that will support their success both in and outside the classroom.
- Advising Center
- Academic Support Centers
- Pardue Library
- Office of Disability, Inclusion, and Diversity
- SAGE (Supporting Academic Goals for Education)
- Personal Computer Technical Support Partners
Financial / Scholarships
- Share the Ride NC (find commute partners with other WCC students)
- Wilkes – WTA Shuttle Schedule
- Ashe – ACTA Information
- Alleghany – AIM Information
Free or Reduced Cost Services
Below are links to online databases that can be used to search for free or reduced cost services in the community, including food, housing, transportation, childcare, health, and legal.