Students are eligible for a tuition credit if they withdrew from a 2020 spring semester seated course after March 13, 2020 due to COVID-19 reasons. The guidelines for this option are listed below.
- Withdrawal from the seated course due to COVID-19 reasons must be documented on the withdrawal form
- Last date of attendance in the course must have been after March 13, 2020
- Tuition credit is for only the course that is being repeated
- Tuition credit is only available if the course is repeated during the 2020 summer term, 2020 fall semester, or 2021 spring semester
- Tuition credit is only available for one attempt at repeating the course
Instructions for utilizing the tuition credit option:
- Register for the course that is to be repeated
- Notify the registrar’s office that a 2020SP semester seated course is being repeated due to COVID-19 reasons
- Registrar’s office will verify if course is eligible for tuition credit
- If eligibility is confirmed, tuition credit will be awarded for the course
Note: The funds for the tuition credit option are being provided through the CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF).