Getting Started at WCC
Are you a new student? Click here to learn what you must do before you can register for classes!
Are you a returning student? Click here for information about re-enrollment!
|Summer 2019 Enrollment Deadlines|
|Admission Application Deadline for degree, diploma, and certificate students||Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 4 p.m|
|Placement Testing Deadline for degree, diploma, and certificate students||Friday, May 31, 2019|
|New Student Orientation & Registration||Monday, June 3, 2019|
|Fall 2019 Enrollment Deadlines|
|Admission Application Deadline for degree, diploma, and certificate students||Monday, August 12, 2019 at 4 p.m.|
|Placement Testing Deadline for degree, diploma, and certificate students||Tuesday, August 13, 2019|
|New Student Orientation & Registration||Thursday, August 15, 2019|
All currently enrolled students must meet with an academic advisor sometime between March 18-April 5 to discuss course selections for summer term/fall semester. Advising will continue through June 3 for summer term and August 16 for fall semester.
The Summer 2019 and Fall 2019 schedule of classes will be available for viewing on Self Service by Friday, March 15.
- Currently Enrolled Student: a student who is enrolled during the current semester/term
- Returning Student: a student who was previously enrolled
- Students who have not been enrolled for two or more consecutive semesters must apply for readmission to the college. (For example: A previous WCC student who was not enrolled Spring 2019 or Fall 2018 must apply for readmission for the Summer 2019 and/or Fall 2019 registration period.)
- Students who have not been enrolled for three or more years must attend a New Student Orientation session.
- Prior summer term enrollment is not considered when determining student status for a registration period.
- New Student: Entering students, including first time degree seeking students, students transferring from another institution, and students who were concurrently enrolled in high school and college. New students must attend a new student orientation session prior to being registered for classes.
- Priority Online Registration will open to Currently Enrolled Students based upon the cumulative credit hours earned by the end of fall semester 2018. The following schedule will be used during the priority online registration period.
- 30 total hours earned and above: Access will open at 8 a.m. on Monday, April 8, and remain open until 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 10.
- 11 to 29.99 total hours earned: Access will open at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, April 9, and remain open until 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 10.
- 0 to 10.99 total hours earned: Access will open at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, April 10, and remain open until 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 10.
- Online registration will open at 8:00 a.m. on April 11 for currently enrolled and returning students (regardless of number of credit hours earned) and will close at 7 p.m. on May 30 for summer term and at 7 p.m. on August 13 for fall semester.
- Online registration will be unavailable during Drop/Add (June 3 for summer term, August 15-16 for fall semester). Students must see an advisor to have registration changes made during this period.
- Go to Prowler Help Page to view tutorials about using Self Service.
- If you are unable to find what you need, submit a Prowler Help Desk ticket.
- The WCC Prowler Help Desk is located in the Academic Support Center (third floor, Thompson Hall). The Prowler Help Desk is monitored during the following times:
- Fall and Spring Semesters: Monday—Thursday (7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.); Friday (7:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.) – class days only
- Summer Term: Monday—Thursday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) – class days only