View a New Program is a tool that allows you to see how the credits and courses you have already earned will apply to a different program (degree, diploma, certificate). You will be able to perform a “what-if” to see how long it would take you to complete another program.
- Sign into Self-Service.
- Click on Student Planning.
- Click on View Your Progress/Go to My Progress.
- Click on the View a New Program button.
- Select the program from the list that you would like to view. Note: You can type the name of the program you are looking for into the search box.
- Click the View Program button to view your progress toward that program.
The new program you have viewed will not stay in your My Progress. Each time that you wish to see how your credits will apply to another program, you will need to repeat the process above. This process will not change your current program, nor will it open a new program. If you wish to change your program or open a new program, you must do so by filling out the Change of Program E-form (available by clicking the E-Forms icon on Prowler) or by going to Student Services.