Student Resource Portal
The 2022 1098-T forms for Wilkes Community College are available through Self-Service. For more information regarding educational tax credits and what is considered qualified tuition/fees, visit the IRS website. Please note that college personnel may not ...
Annual Security Report, Consumer Information Disclosure and FERPA Announcement
Federal regulations require that educational institutions provide specific information each semester to students and employees. The following notice is concerning the Annual Security Report, Consumer Information, and FERPA. Annual Security Report (ASR)Federal regulations require that ...
Reduced Cost Internet
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet. Learn ...
Get the new exclusive mobile app for WCC Moodle! Download Open LMS from the App Store. Get your college emails right on your phone with the Outlook App. Download the latest app from the App ...
- November 7 – May 25Online Registration for Currently Enrolled Students for Summer Term (8-Week and 1st 4-Week Block)
- November 7 – June 23Online Registration for Currently Enrolled Students for Summer Term (2nd 4-Week Block)
- November 7 – July 6Online Registration for Currently Enrolled Students for Summer Term (5-Week Block)
- March 1 – 31Advising for Currently Enrolled Students for Fall Semester
- March 9 – May 82nd 8-Week Block Spring Semester
- April 3 – 5Priority Online Registration for Currently Enrolled Students for Fall Semester
- April 4Last Day to Withdraw from a Course (16-Week Classes)
- April 4 – May 25New and Returning Student Advising & Registration for Summer Term (8-Week and 1st 4-Week Block)