Welcome to Wilkes Community College! All of us in Student Services look forward to meeting you and making your time at WCC a rewarding and enjoyable experience. Student Services offers a variety of services for academic, career, and personal development free to all students.
July 2020 Hours of Operation
- Monday – Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday – Thursday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Student Services staff are available via phone, email, and other forms of technology during other regular summer hours.
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.-12 p.m. (Summer Term)
- Office will close at 5 p.m. when there are no classes.
Student Services is located on the first floor of the Alumni Hall, Building #1. Campus Map
The purpose of Student Services at WCC is to support the instructional programs, respond to student needs, and foster students’ academic, personal, and social development.