ITIL 4 Foundation
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) 4 Foundation provides competencies in a set of best practices for delivering and managing IT services. This 100% online course will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it adapts to modern technology. Upon completion, you will be prepared to take the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam. Enrollment includes a voucher to cover the exam fees.
- Prepare to take and pass the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification exam
- Learn the guiding principles of ITIL 4
- Learn the four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How the practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes
- Understand how to integrate ITIL practices to different areas of service management and IT
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- The Guiding Principles of ITIL
- Service Management and Value
- ITIL Practices Introduction
- ITIL Practices Deep Dive
- Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Claire Agutter is passionate about all things IT service management and brings this to her role as an instructor. Using her background as an IT service management practitioner and consultant, Agutter manages a number of courses to ensure they directly support career goals.
Registration and Enrollment
This course is 100% online. Start any time.