A wide variety of Continuing Education classes may be considered for renewal credit for certified teachers. Call to check availability of the following courses:
- Advanced Word
- Creating Web Pages
- Designing Effective Websites
- Guiding Kids on the Internet
- Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Microsoft Power Point
- Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Introduction to Dreamweaver (webpage creation)
- Introduction to Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Introduction to Microsoft Publisher
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Introduction to the Internet
- Introduction to Windows 10
- Microsoft Publisher
- PowerPoint in the Classroom
- The Classroom Computer
- Using the Internet in the Classroom
All Continuing Education computer classes offered are approved for teacher renewal credit. At this time Quickbooks is not approved for renewal credit.
A summer recertification program is offered through Workforce Development & Community Education each summer that consists of technology and reading workshops designed for renewal credit.
To view the complete list of online courses available, check out www.ed2go.com/wilkescc or for more information call 336-838-6516.