How to order a transcript
If you need an unofficial copy of your transcript, and you are a currently enrolled student or were enrolled in the most recent prior semester/term, you can login to WebAdvisor to print out an unofficial transcript for free. You will find the link under "Academic Profile."
Effective December 11, 2017, there is a $5.00 non-refundable fee for each official curriculum transcript requested.
- 1. If you are a currently enrolled student or you were previously enrolled at WCC, an official curriculum transcript may be requested by clicking here and following the steps listed on the page. When your transcript has been sent electronically, mailed, or made available for pickup, you will receive an e-mail/or text notification. If you want your transcript sent after grades have been entered for the current semester, please do not place your order until after all your grades have been posted in WebAdvisor.
NOTE: If you attended Wilkes Community College prior to 1992 and you returned as a student after 1992, then please call (336) 838-6100 and ask to speak to the Registrar's office, so we can verify that your academic record is complete before you place your order.
- Transcripts may also be requested by submitting a completed copy of the Transcript Request form to the Student Services Office.
To mail your request:
Wilkes Community College
PO Box 120
Wilkesboro, NC 28697
Remember to sign the form. A request cannot be processed without the student's signature.
- Payment forms accepted: Check or Money Order may be mailed. Cash, Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa may be used in person in Student Services or at the Business Office.
- If you choose to send your transcript electronically, then it can be delivered in as little as 15 minutes. However, if you have a hold on your account, or we need to research your request, then it will delay the delivery of your transcript.
- Requests are completed on a first come, first served basis. Every attempt is made to mail your official transcript within one week from receipt of request and verification of payment. During peak business periods (such as registration and graduation) this process may take longer.
- WCC does not fax or email transcripts.
- WCC is not responsible for transcripts once they have been mailed out of our office. If for some reason the transcript is not received, it is the student's responsibility to request and make payment for another transcript to be sent.
- If your login ID/password is not working, contact the WCC Prowler Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WCC does not provide copies of transcripts or information from other institutions/organizations. This information must be requested from the originating institutions/organizations.