Thank you for your interest in Wilkes Community College! Registration information is included on this page. Should you have any questions, please contact us at 336-838-6100.
2. Currently Admitted Student: A student who was enrolled during one of the two most recent semesters prior to the semester or term for which he or she is planning to register. (Example: A student must have been enrolled Spring 2016 or Fall 2016 in order to participate in the “Currently Admitted Student” registration period for Spring 2017. Note: Prior summer term enrollment is not considered when determining student status for a registration period.)
3. Readmitted Student: A student who has not been enrolled for two or more consecutive semesters. The student must apply for registration to the college and must meet with an academic advisor prior to participating in online registration. Students who have not been enrolled for three or more years must attend a New Student Orientation session. (Example: A previous WCC student who was not enrolled Spring 2016 or Fall 2016 must apply for readmission for the Spring 2017 registration period. Note: Prior summer term enrollment is not considered when determining student status for a registration period.)
4. New Student: An entering student, including first-time degree-seeking students, students transferring from another institution, and students who were concurrently enrolled in high school and college. A new student must attend a new student orientation session prior to being registered for classes.
- admission application
- residency reclassification
- placement testing
- new student orientation
- financial aid
- payment of tuition and fees
- graduation check-out information