Students who have completed an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree may be interested in completing a four-year degree. AAS degrees are not specifically designed for transfer; therefore, most college and universities will require additional general education coursework be completed. These classes may be completed at the community college or the institution, depending on the four-year school’s requirements.

Students interested in learning more should contact the four-year institution they are planning to attend and/or:

Image of Elisabeth Blevins
Elisabeth Blevins, MA
Director of Admissions
Phone: 336-838-6145

Click the links below for more information.

In March 2018, the UNC Board of Governors and State Board of Community Colleges approved “The University of North Carolina Baccalaureate of Birth-Kindergarten and Early Childhood Related Programs and North Carolina Community College System Applied Associate in Early Childhood Education Programs” Uniform Articulation Agreement. Transfer licensure and transfer non-licensure options are available.

NC Public Universities (A55220A and A55220B) Uniform Articulation Agreement
Appalachian State University
Gardner-Webb University
Western Governors University

UNC-Greensboro (BS in Public Health)

Academic Calendar

september 2020

No Events

Transfer Degree Programs