- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This must be done each year before your loan can be processed.
- Complete the Online Entrance Counseling.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- Review the WCC Loan Fact Sheet.
- Complete the WCC Loan Acceptance Form.
- Complete the Financial Basics on the CFNC website. You must score at least 80% on this.
New Loan Applicants – Complete all steps. Print off and turn in steps 2-4 with the Loan Request Form.
All students who receive a student loan at WCC must complete Exit Counseling when they drop below half time, graduate, or leave the college due to withdrawal.
Loan Cancellation Instructions
The Student Guide provides additional information regarding the types of loans available, annual loan limit, repayment guidelines, etc.
Anyone with questions regarding student loans should contact the Financial Aid office.
All students who receive a student loan at WCC must complete Exit Counseling when they drop below half time, graduate or leave the college due to withdrawal.