Did COVID-19 cause you to delay college? If yes, WCC has a scholarship just for you!
If you graduated in 2020 and did not enroll in college during the 2020-2021 academic year, you are eligible for a $1000 Covid Comeback Scholarship when you enroll with WCC Fall 2021!
How do I apply?
- Complete the NC Residency Determination.
- Apply to WCC.
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete WCC Scholarship Application.
- Submit official high school transcripts to the WCC Admissions Office.
- Submit any requested financial aid verification documents to the WCC Financial Aid Office.
Who do I contact for more information?
Call the WCC Financial Aid Office at 336-838-6144.