Following the directives issued by the towns of Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro, and Rhonda in an amendment to the Declaration of State of Emergency prohibiting mass gatherings of 10 or more persons at the same time in one area, Wilkes Community College has implemented the following measures.
- All WCC Campus buildings are closed to all students and the public without prior approval of the WCC Administration.
- All campus playgrounds and picnic areas are closed.
- All Walker Center and Watson Stage events have been cancelled or postponed through the end of March.
- All facility rentals to include the Randolph Hall Gymnasium, Alumni Hall Commons, and Mayes Pit/Cohn Auditorium have been cancelled until further notice. This includes the use of the labs, shops, gym, and weight room.
- The WCC walking trail, grounds, and other areas that are considered public daily use areas will remain open to the public and available for normal use.