Effective March 23, 2020, we are converting all our courses to online with the exception of programs which are directly connected to meeting public health and public safety needs during this Coronavirus Pandemic.
Areas Exempted from Restrictions to Online Instruction Only:
- Basic Law Enforcement Training
- Emergency Medical & Rescue Training
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Clinicals, Labs, Simulations Associated with Above
- Registered Apprenticeship students should follow protocol of their places of employment
Instructors for explicitly exempted programs are encouraged to use face-to-face instruction only for labs, clinicals, or where face-to-face classroom instruction is required.
If face-to-face instruction is used with these exempted programs, the following conditions must be met:
- With the exception of clinicals all classes must be held in a WCC-managed facility.
- Students and faculty follow appropriate social distancing and safety measures.
- Students are willing to participate and are not penalized if they opt to delay instruction.
- Students are provided appropriate personal protective equipment, if applicable. (Example: If a clinical location is giving masks to their nurses, our nursing students should be given the same devices.)