- Networking Basics
- Windows Server Administration
- Routing Basics
- Routing and Switching
- Data Recovery Techniques
Graduates of the WCC Information Technology – Network Management Program will:
- Examine networking systems and identify security risks.
- Analyze and determine appropriate hardware and software components for computer systems.
- Create a database driven website.
- Utilize management capabilities of various operating systems.
In addition, a graduate will be able to:
- Develop LAN/WAN solutions for a given network scenario. (Network Management A25590N)