This curriculum specializes in practical applications in graphic arts, audio editing, 3D modeling, video editing, animation, and video compositing.
This curriculum prepares graduates for employment as entry-level positions in feature or short films, commercials, industrial or educational productions, or even as independent film makers and artists. Employment industries could include film, television, advertising, and any other fields that may utilize video production skills to produce content for either entertainment, training, or documentary purposes.
Students will be trained with industry-recognized software applications from Autodesk and Adobe. The program will incorporate the competencies of industry-recognized certification exams from Autodesk.
- 3D Modeling
- Digital Animation
- Audio/Video Media
- Photographic Imaging
- Graphic Design
Graduates of the WCC Information Technology – Digital Media Program will
- Examine networking systems and identify security risks.
- Analyze and determine appropriate hardware and software components for computer systems.
- Create a database driven website.
- Utilize management capabilities of various operating systems.
In addition, a graduate will be able to:
- Develop digital shorts and effects. (Digital Media A25590D)