- Customer Service
- Principles of Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Communications
- Principles of Management
Graduates of the WCC Business Administration – Customer Relations Management Program will:
- Apply appropriate financial accounting principles and concepts to identify, record, classify, summarize, interpret, and communicate financial results.
- Demonstrate effective communication and critical thinking skills in the business and professional environment.
- Use marketing concept to successfully identify customer needs and deliver a product which meets those needs.
- Understand and apply the fundamental legal concepts of contract law and employment law.
- Apply the theories and concepts of economics, finance, and human resource management to various business problems and decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to access, compile, evaluate, and present relevant information using spreadsheet, document production, and presentation software.
- Recognize and demonstrate work habits that model professional and ethical behavior in the workplace.
In addition, a graduate will be able to:
- Develop, maintain, and manage customer relationships through the use of social media and customer service skills (A25120C).