Llenar la FAFSA en espaņol
The U.S. Department of Education has made it easy for students to apply for federal aid. Before you apply you may want to review some tips to help you to complete the online form successfully.
- You must have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to submit your FAFSA after you have completed it. To apply for a PIN, request your PIN (if you forgot it or lost it), or to get information about a PIN, clickto proceed to the PIN site.
- Dependent students must have a PIN and a parent must also apply for a PIN. Both a student PIN and a parent PIN must be added to your FAFSA to be processed successfully.
- Independent students must apply for a PIN. Your spouse is not required to apply for a PIN (or sign your FAFSA).
- Click to proceed to the FAFSA web site. You can work on your FAFSA and save your work without submitting it. You will be told how to save your FAFSA in the instructions. You can then return to your unfinished FAFSA and work on it until you have it completed. The final step is to put in your PIN as explained above.
- After your FAFSA is submitted, you will be able to check the status of your FAFSA in about 1 week. Clickto proceed to the check status page. If your FAFSA was processed, you can now view and print your eligibility report, called a "Student Aid Report" (SAR). A copy of your SAR will be sent to the schools listed on your FAFSA.
If you have questions or need assistance to apply online, please e-mail theDirector of Financial Aid.