Wilkes Community College Wilkes Community College
Wilkes Community College
YouTube Shutterfly Facebook Twitter Facebook

2 Plus Programs for AAS graduates 

Students who have completed an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree may be interested in completing a four year degree.  AAS degrees are not specifically designed for transfer.  Therefore, most college and universities will require additional general education coursework be completed.  These classes may be completed at the community college or their institution, depending on the four year school's requirements.  Students interested in learning more should contact the 4 year institution they are planning to attend and/or the Director of Admissions, Elisabeth Blevins, in Student Services. 


Applied Engineering Technology 

 Architectural & Construction Technology 

Associate Degree Nursing 

Baking & Pastry Arts 

Business Administration 

Computer Technology Integration
Criminal Justice

Culinary Arts 

Early Childhood Education 

Horticulture Technology 

 Human Services 

Medical Assisting

Respiratory Care Therapy