Tuition Payment Options
Payment of tuition and required fees is required to be considered enrolled. Payment of tuition and fees OR proper payment arrangements must be received prior to the first day of the academic semester for which the charges are for to prevent being dropped from the courses. Options of payment are as follows -
- Cash, check or money order
- Credit card - VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. If you would like to pay by phone, please contact the Business Office at (336) 838-6519. (The minimum credit card transaction amount for the Business Office is $1.00.)
- Financial Aid - Financial aid approved by the Financial Aid Office prior to registration. For more information, please contact Vickie Call at (336) 838-6146.
- E-cashier - Students may wire payment to the college from their personal bank account for a nominal fee. More information.
- Third Party Sponsorship Authorizations - Businesses, agencies, organizations, etc. may authorize payment for students/employees' educational expenses. Authorization from the agency must be either on file or presented to the Business Office at the time of registration stating the specific charges covered. For more information, please contact Kim Taylor at (336) 838-6105.
- Tuition Payment Plan (E-pay) - Students may apply for an installment plan through Nelnet/FACTS Company for tuition, fees and books. Payments are set up at 0% interest with a $25 per semester or $45 per academic year fee. Students must enroll for at least three (3) semester hours and complete an application online. Please be sure to read the important information in its entirety on "Guidelines for Payment Plans" prior to making your decision on whether the payment plan option is the method that best fits you (your family's) needs. For more information, please contact Jenni Wingler at (336) 838-6106 or by e-mail at email@example.com.