Student ID cards are being made in Pardue Library (2nd Floor, Alumni
Hall) on August 15 - September 3. New students and students who haven't had IDs
made are strongly encouraged to apply for an ID at this time. Student
IDs are valid for two years.
You will need a student ID to:
· use financial aid in the book store
· participate in book buy back at the book store
· use the Wellness Center
· check out materials from Pardue Library
· attend student activities
· present any time a student ID is required.
To get a student ID:
Go to Pardue Library (2nd Floor, Alumni Hall). Bring proof of
registration (current course schedule or tuition receipt) AND a valid
photo ID (current drivers license or state issued photo ID or
passport). Early College High School students may present their Wilkes
County Schools ID card.
The first issue of a student ID card is free. Replacement cost for
additional ID cards is $10.00.