Graduates of the WCC Office Administration Program will:
- Engage in inquiry to describe and demonstrate the use of appropriate business office procedures (including scheduling, task coordination, records management, and time management).
- Key with speed and accuracy at a level commensurate with employability.
- Pursue best information and use it to prepare standard business documents applying currently accepted formatting standards and word processing software.
- Operate properly business office technology (including copiers, fax machines, 10-key, and computer).
- Access, compile, and evaluate relevant information and use it to correctly apply basic accounting principles and practices considering the point of view of various users.
- Pursue best information and use it to create documents, databases, presentations, publications and spreadsheets using appropriate business office software.
- Recognize and demonstrate work habits that model professional and ethical behavior in the workplace.